Monday 9 December 2013

Win a pack of Moo business cards

Moo business cards are great - they are easy to design and order and handy to carry around. Don't think you have to have a business to need business cards - if you have a blog they are great too. In fact my husband uses Moo cards to spread the word about his blog. I could imagine popping one into each of the cello display bags I use for the hand made cards I donate to charity. I'm sure you could think of many other uses (and as a comper, it always pays to have some cards handy for those "drop your card in the bowl to win a meal" affairs so many restaurants have).

 Tales of pigling bland has three sets of 50 to give away. You can  enter by commenting on their blog post  and/or by tweeting the message they suggest.  You may have one commenting entry in total and one tweeting entry every day.

The competition closes on January 15th.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.