Thursday 19 December 2013

Why I'm going to be quiet for a while....

Meet the latest addition to the family - Luna


Luna was born on December 18th, three weeks early and weighing a healthy 2.7kg. So I'm about to fly over to France, where my daughter and son in law live,  to poke my nose in and be a bossy mother in law help out while they settle in to life as a family. I don't yet know how long I'll be gone.

Luna is going to be living in France, born to one English parent and one Panamanian. So for now....

Goodbye
Adios
Au Revoir
 
And I'll see you all again in 2014.

2 comments :

  1. Aww how adorable! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wee treasure :-) Enjoy your trip, have a memorable Christmas and New Year, and travel safe :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.