Thursday 3 May 2012

Win an iPad3 with Libon

I'm back! Thank you for all your kind comments and emails about my Mum. She is back in hospital at the moment, so I've come home to catch up with things here and to welcome my gorgeous new granddaughter to the world! While I was away, several people asked me to share their competitions with you and here is the first of them.

Libon Voicefeed is an iPhone or Android phone App which lets you customise your voice mail. They have just released Libon Voicefeed 1.9, which has been updated with even more exciting new features. It’s everything you want and need from your voicemail: custom greetings, one simplified screen for all of your conversations with one contact, voicetags to tailor your messages and text-to-speech transcription.

To celebrate the launch, they are giving away free premium accounts and an iPad 3. To enter, all you need to do is head over to their Facebook app and click the "Like" button by your chosen answer.

The competition is open worldwide, and closes on May 24th.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.