Thursday 31 May 2012

Win a £50 Bella Italia gift card

Bella Italia are about to introduce a new menu, and their chefs and restaurant managers have been designing their own pizzas. They would like US to help them choose which one will feature on the new menu by voting on their Facebook page and one lucky voter will win a £50 Bella Italia gift card so they can sample the new menu.

I'm having a hard time choosing my favourite - but I'll probably vote for the "Alternative Four Seasons".  I'm always undecided about pizza toppings and having four on one pizza helps me to make my mind up. And when I make home made pizza, I never go to the trouble of making four different toppings, which makes the Four Seasons one even more of a treat for me!

1 comment :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.