Tuesday 22 May 2012

It's going to be quiet for a while.

Regular visitors to this blog and my food and crafting blog, Onions and Paper, will know that my mother has been ill recently and has been in and out of hospital. This week she is due to come out again, and I am going away for a while to spend some time with her, getting her used to being back home and arranging the support services she will need help from. 

Mum doesn't have any internet access and getting any mobile signal involves dangling hopefully out of an upstairs window, so I'm afraid the blogs won't be updated for a week or so.

The June Grape Vine is almost ready to go to the printers, so when I get home all I'll need to do is squeeze in any new competitions I find while I'm away,  but as I warned you in the update, a combination of my absence and the extra long bank holiday weekend mean that it will inevitably be a little late.

1 comment :

  1. aww i hope she gets better quickly and fully. you both have a lovely rest xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.