Thursday 8 March 2012

Happy Birthday Handmade Thursday

The Handmade Thursday blog linky at White  Lily Green is celebrating its first birthday today - Happy Birthday! There is a lovely competition going on there to celebrate - and you don't have to make a Handmade Thursday post to enter.

My crafting goes in fits and starts, but a couple of weeks ago I went to the Make It Show in Farnborough. I didn't manage to win any tickets myself, but thanks to a lovely comping friend who won tickets for me, I was still able to go for free and save my pennies (and pounds) for a  shopping frenzy! To be fair, I had been making a shopping list for some months and didn't buy much that wasn't on the list, but I did manage to get everything on my list so I was very happy.

But more important than the shopping, for  me, was the inspiration. Every stall was festooned with samples, and many of them had demonstrations going on for most of the time, and I came home fired with enthusiasm. Here are just some of the cards I have made since the show:









And I think I still have enough ideas and enthusiasm to see me through until this time next year!

Why not pop over to White Lily Green to say Happy Birthday and enter the competition?

Inspire Me Beautiful

4 comments :

  1. Oh you are so talented, Jane. I love them! Thank you for linking up, and for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jane, I love the first one and the dandelion head one especially.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Jane, I particularly like the first one and the one with the dandelion heads.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.