Saturday 7 April 2012

Wishing you a very happy Easter

Since so many of you subscribe by email now this should land in your inboxes on the morning of Easter Sunday, so it is my chance to wish you all a happy Easter. The weather forecast for the next few days is pretty gloomy, so perhaps you will be using your bank holiday to catch up on some comping. I hope it is lucky for you!

This will be my first Easter without chocolate (Boo! Hiss!) since being diagnosed as diabetic last May,  but I've been able to  provide chocolate for the rest of the family without going through the pain of buying it, thanks to a run of lovely prizes.

For my granddaughter I have won this:


and for her parents this:

for my husband I have won this:
and I've not left myself out - for ME I have won this!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.