Wednesday 11 April 2012

Urgent - help needed!

Does anyone know a Miss J E Davis?

 I have just received a cheque for £45.00 with no covering letter. £45 is the price of a Grape Vine subscription, but the letter was sent to my home address rather than my GV one. I have checked the database of request and sample copies I have sent out and there isn't a single J Davis among all the ones I have ever sent. I can't work out where they come from as the postmark is indecipherable.


If the cheque is for a GV sub, I can only think it is from somebody who has had Grape Vine recommended to them through an LCC member or somebody else who has access to my home address. Do any of you know a comper called J Davis that you might have passed my details on to?


If it's for a GV sub, I obviously need her address in order to send her magazines - she's going to get very upset if she doesn't get them! And i'd really rather not wait until she writes to complain - I like keeping people happy not making them stroppy!!!

 
If it's NOT for a GV sub, the only think I can think of is that I won a prize of about that value just before Christmas, which never turned up, and it's possible the promoter gave up and decided to send the value of it, but I don't think it would have been in a hand written, folded over because it was too big, envelope if it was.

 
Please help if you have any idea at all who it might be. And if any of you are members of other comping groups, online or real life, can you ask around as well? Thanks for any help you can give.


Jane

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.