Thursday 24 March 2011

A prize every time with innocent

innocent drinks have a  promotion on their website at the moment which offers a prize every time.  There is a top prize of £1,000 , 4 prizes of a deluxe breakfast hamper, 5 prizes of  6 month's supply of juice, 500 prizes of a carafe of juice and everyone else will win a £1 off  voucher - which means you get a carafe  of juice for less than half price. The promotion will continue until all the prizes have been won.



To enter, go to http://juice.innocentdrinks.co.uk/  and register, then shake the tree to see what you have won.  You can only enter once, so make sure your printer is connected and switched on or you might miss out on your coupon, if that's what you win (I did).


Disclaimer: I  have not been paid for this post,but I was asked by the PR company to help publicise the competition, and they are sending me some vouchers  for the juice. And right now I need all the vitamin C I can get!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.