Monday 12 November 2012

Win £250 of books with The Works and On The Road

The Works are looking for travel bloggers to enter their latest competition which celebrates the film release of Jack Kerouac's book "On the Road". The winner will receive a £250 book voucher.


You will find full details of how to enter at http://www.theworks.co.uk/travelbloggercomp  but in a nutshell, you are asked to blog about a memorable reading moment you experienced while travelling, and then nominate three other bloggers to join in. Full details of how to submit your entry for judging are on the site, and you have until November 30th to complete your entry.

I'm not planning to come clean about any of my travelling  reading moments..... I'll just say that my choice of "literature" while travelling tends to consist of books that I really, REALLY don't mind losing or leaving  behind.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.