Saturday 1 September 2012

How to Win a Man Over

"Crikey," I can hear you thinking, "Jane's gone all Aunty Jane on us and is starting to give Lonely Hearts advice."

Well, I don't mean "How to win a man over", I mean "How to win a man over"- it's different.

M&S is giving away a makeover for the man in your life – husband, brother, son or friend! Bloggers can win a brand new suit, consultation with an M&S stylist and grooming session for your deserving man and a meal for two at a Gordon Ramsey restaurant. For details on how to enter visit: http://social.marksandspencer.com/fashion-2/ms-man-over-challenge/



To enter, you need to write a blog post about why your man deserves a man over and include a photo of him in his worst outfit. You have until September 14th to submit your blog post to them. Look out for my own entry which will appear on this blog very soon!

1 comment :

  1. Mr T need a makeover so I think I will enter this one Thanks Aunty Jane

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.