Sunday 14 August 2011

Home from my holiday

If you've found it a bit quiet on the blog recently, it's because I have been away on holiday. My husband and I (ooh, how regal that sounds!) rented a very beautiful little cottage in Pembridge, Herefordshire, for a week. I won't say it was peaceful, as it was at the side of a very busy road with lorries thundering past all  day and most of the night, but it was historic,  charming and comfortable and set in a very beautiful area.


Of course, despite being on holiday, I was hard at work all week.


Well, actually I DID find a few new competitions, and my team of Elves worked hard  to find more, so now I have to get on with producing yet another bumper update which should reach subscribers later this week.

If you'd like to know more about our holiday, my husband has written about it, with some of his fantastic photos, on his blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.