Thursday 1 May 2008

Another month.....

.... another issue of Grape Vine. It's at the printers now, so all being well I will collect the magazines from them early tomorrow morning and have them in the post by mid day. That means most of you will receive them in time to spend the Bank Holiday weekend comping - and having seen the weather forecast, that seems like a much better idea than a barbecue or a day at the beach.

The only slight concern is that my husband is going into hospital for an operation tomorrow, so depending on how things go I may have to delay posting the magazines until Tuesday, as I mentioned in the mid-month update. But you can be assured that I will do everything possible to get them out sooner than that.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.